Highway and runway markings must be removed and repainted regularly, and runways face the additional problem of rubber build-up every time an airplane lands. Grinding it away can damage the pavement, and sandblasting generates a lot of dust.
UHP water jetting works faster and more thoroughly, without dust or pavement damage. The STARJET® is a closed-loop system that makes short work of highways and runways, while the smaller StripeJet™ handles short-line jobs, like parking decks and intersections.
- Completely removes markings, coatings and runway rubber build-up
- No abrasives to damage concrete or asphalt
- Saves time and labor
- Creates a stronger bond for restriping
- Eliminates dust and debris with optional vacuum recovery
- Cleans deep into runway grooves