The KOKS EcoVac Loader self-supporting vacuum unit, without a chassis and powered by an industrial diesel engine, is designed for (heavy) industrial applications and is suitable for suctioning, discharging and transporting fluid and hazardous substances, such as liquids, sludge, fats, oils, fuels and chemicals.
Specially developed for working with hazardous and contaminated substances, the unit is available in PED or ADR (Ceoc) versions and built in accordance with all applicable safety standards..
With its powerful liquid ring vacuum pump, large quantities of (fluid) substances can be processed in a short time. The user benefits from significant time savings and a huge reduction in cost.
· Self-supporting (chassis-independent).
· Container frame equipped with hook lift point.
· Easy control.
· Built to the latest environmental and safety standards.
· Approved in accordance with PED or ADR (Ceoc) European type-approval.
· Powerful suction force.
· Solid construction and components for high power and maximum payload.
· High quality, long service life and economical purchase price.